Thursday, March 1, 2007

My fiber update

So Hope Spinnery called my back the other day---and since their machines can't handle the primitive type fiber, they will send it back to me washed and carded only. Argh! They should put on their web site that they can't do primitive fiber. I would not have spent my money sending my fiber in to them and waiting all this time if I had known that. Anyways---hopefully I will at least get back quality combed fiber. We will see. He told me that same day he would invoice me for the difference that I had not yet sent: I haven't seen a bill yet though. Obviously speed in customer relations, even when they disappoint a customer, is not their forte. I will post pictures when I get it.
Thanks Cheryl for the pat on the shoulder! I am a bit bummed but what's that old saying? "When life hands you lemons---make lemonade" I don't know what container my lemonade will go in yet, but that is what I am prepared to do! :-)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Well, I guess you'll know where not to send the wool next time.
The upside is, maybe we'll get to see some photos of the spinning process (hint, hint)!

Dancingfarmer said...

I didn't know you wanted pics of spinning Cheryl. I could have done that a while ago for you. Do you want close ups of what happens or just finished product?
I'll let you set the format if you see this reply---if you don't well, then I'll choose!
Monica