Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Awesome blog---if I don't say so myself!

As many of you know I have not been fulfilling my role as a good blogger and posting very frequently of late. And though I don't intend to give up this wonderful forum here, oddly enough I have been invited to post on a group blog. I was deeply flattered to be asked and I am looking forward to it because of the fact that it is a down to earth knitty gritty blog entitled "Woman Not Dabbling in Normal". Another reason I believe I will enjoy joining this group is because during the hectic season of the summer and early fall I have others filling in part of the week so that every day is not up to me to come up with something to write about. Because of course I, like all people in the world, get busy, get bored, and sometimes have average plain jane days that really don't make great blogging :-D Sometimes (GASP!) I go a whole week were my life looks nothing like a homesteader and everything like the "average American home" life. I know...it is hard to believe!!
So from now on at least on Mondays (my appointed day) I will be blogging regularly again. In the mean time I will get more post on here as I can----however do check us out at:

Women Not Dabbling In Normal


(womennotdabbling.wordpress.com)

See you there!

No comments: