Thursday, April 17, 2008

The last and the littlest

Well, I promised pictures of my small set of twins. Having been born to a not super large yearling they are small---but healthy and already growing. We will keep them in the barn for a few more days just to make sure---especially since we are still cool and damp at night.

The little ram I had to wake up so all my pictures, except one, were of him nursing---or trying to get back to mom to nurse.
The little ewe (with her sweater that we kept on just because she looks cute in it) had already been up and was full.

Since I have been in there so much with them they are very friendly little things.









3 comments:

Robbyn said...

They're adorable!

Hayden said...

They are adorable. I've just been catching up - you've had quite the adventures. Congrats on your success!

Dancingfarmer said...

Thanks!