Monday, June 9, 2008

Book recommendation

If your looking for something "light" to read but that address things you are concerned about (food, organics, sustainable agricultural, humanity in general, farms etc) check out this book I borrowed from my local library.
I didn't think much of it...but hey it's free to borrow it. However after starting it I found it easy to read and enjoyable.
It's not to long and broke up in such a way that it's easy to put down and come back to if needed.
Borrow it if you can..or buy it. Either way I think you will find it enjoyable to "experience" some of the ups and downs of a man who makes his living selling organic produce in New York City.

The book is: It's a LONG ROAD to a TOMATO ...tales of an organic farmer who quit the big city for the (not so) simple life. by Keith Stewart

No comments: